The Bahrain McLaren Cycling Mitts are an essential piece of pro-issue apparel, offering protection from road buzz, helping prevent discomfort and numbness over longer rides and providing an extra layer of protection if you take a fall.
Using targeted padding in load bearing areas, these mitts take the sting out of poor road conditions while providing a full range of movement. The upper construction features an extremely light and breathable material to make for a glove you hardly notice your wearing.
"Delivering high levels of protection and comfort on tough road conditions, the Mitts worn by the team are an important factor for performance when spending long hours in the drops. Providing relief to critical weight and stress bearing areas of your palm
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Breathable and lightweight composition
- Targeted padding for comfort and cushioning as you ride
- Easy pull toggles for simple removal
- Stretch cuff for easy on and off