This product is sold out
Celebrating 110 years since the first International Women’s Day, the Le Col 110km Challenge Cap is available exclusively for completers of our most recent Strava Challenge.
With a design that draws from the equality movement and harnesses details from cycling, this cap is a limited edition piece. A traditional four panel construction and a quality peak to keep rain or sun from your eyes, the 110km Challenge Cap comes one size fits all for ease of use on the road.
“We wanted to do something to mark International Women’s Day – to raise the profile of women riders. The 110km Challenge Cap is part of adding to that visibility, and also a way of contributing towards causes in women’s cycling"
• 65% Polyester
• 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- One size fits all
- Central ribbon
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastner
- Made In Italy