This product is sold out
Designed to offer three-season protection, the Le Col By Wiggins Pro Aqua Zero Long Sleeve Jersey combines a thermally fleeced fabric with a long-lasting hydrophobic coating for protection in wet conditions.
Styled and designed by Sir Bradley Wiggins, the look of this Jersey is inspired by cycling’s heritage. Breathable and cut to give the rider an aerodynamic, racing fit, this jersey is ideal for riding in mixed conditions.
Using three rear pockets for ease of storage and a rear reflective strip, this jersey is one of the most highly sought-after items in the range.
"Winter riding requires quality kit. I wanted to design a range with designs inspired by jerseys made famous by 1960s and 1970s Classics Winners. I've borrowed that historic imagery & feel of the epic conditions that set these races apart"
- 100% Aqua Zero Fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season long sleeve Jersey
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Reflective stripe on middle rear pocket