The Unisex Pro Mesh Short Sleeve Base Layer is made to offer premium comfort at the core of faster rides. Woven in one single process, this base layer is without seaming, improving strength whilst also eliminating any friction and irritation.
With large perforations mapped to match up with areas requiring greater ventilation, the Pro Mesh Short Sleeve Base Layer helps cool the rider.
Comfortable and soft to the touch thanks to the textiles and weave pattern, this base layer uses hydrophobic fabrics to help wick moisture away from the body.
“The Pro Mesh Short Sleeve Baselayer is an essential next-to-skin layer. Offering exceptional airflow and moisture exchange, this base layer is a sure favourite for your faster, hotter rides.”
- 85% Polipropilene
- 10% Polyamide
- 5% Elastane
- Wash prior to first use
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Close aerodynamic fit designed for racing
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Hydrophobic material composition which retains anti-odour properties
- Hugely breathable for peak season riding
- Wicks moisture effectively away from the skin
- Woven in one piece for a comfortable fit
- Made in Italy