Le Col Skull Cap is made for deep winter riding. Using a WindTex front panel and a Roubaix fleece lining for insulation, this cap is breathable enough to allow for moisture wicking.
Cut to sit close to the head without irritation under a helmet, this skull cap is ideal on the coldest days riding.
"Sometimes it's simple - a roubaix thermal fabric lines this skull cap, plugging the ventillation holes in your helmet and keeping you warm."
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Tailored fit for maximum comfort
- Wind-Tex and Roubaix fabrics for breathability
- Low profile for use under a helmet
- Made in Italy