The Le Col Cycling Cap draws from the traditional construction of cotton caps. A typical four panel design with a central ribbon for colour contrast, these caps use a soft polysester and cotton blend for quick drying and breathability.
The durable peak is ideal for keeping sun and spray at bay.
One size fits all.
"It’s part of cycling’s DNA, and one of the most instantly recognisable pieces of kit – the cap. Sitting under a helmet and offering cover from sun, cold or rain, this cap is refined for comfort."
- One Size fits all
- Peak keeps sun and spray at bay
- Draws moisture away from your head, stopping sweat dripping into eyes
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc