The Bahrain McLaren Race socks use a unique honeycomb structure to promote better breathability and compression at the same time as delivering incredible comfort over the course of your ride.
The fabric composition also delivers impressive aerodynamic gains over traditional socks thanks to their tripping effect in the structure.
Perhaps the most recognisable sock in the pro peloton, made from a high-wicking and durable polyamide yarn, these socks use reinforced seaming on the toe and heel to ensure longevity.
Cut to sit at a modern height for a pro look and to meet UCI sock length guidelines, a ribbed cuff ensures they stay in place on your ride.
"Socks are such a central part of your performance, not to mention the pro look. The height must be bang on, and they should be made to last. Fortunately, these ones are and they’re giving you aerodynamic gains too."
- Honeycomb construction
- Terry padding on the underfoot and heel
- Ribbed cuff for grip
- Reinforced toe and heel seams
- Aerodynamic tripping effect to save watts
- 100% Polyamide
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Complete the Kit
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc