The Pro Air Nexus Jersey is a lightweight, breathable mesh jersey made for riding at pace in hot climates. Minimising heat retention, the fabric weight of the Pro Air Jersey is exceptionally light.
Maintaining a cut borrowed from our race-oriented Pro Jersey, the Pro Air Jersey is made for aggressive riding.
Chosen by Team Bahrain McLaren riders including Mark Cavendish and Wout Poels in the hottest of stages for its ability to channel airflow and wick moisture from the body, the 3D mesh construction of the fabric is an effective layer to regulate your temperature and focus on your performance.
Finished with three rear pockets and fourth hidden waterproof pocket, you can keep valuables safely stowed.
“The Pro Air Nexus Jersey is designed for your most intense rides that unfold on the hottest days of the year. Breathability is the key to this peak summer item, and the Pro Air Jersey is impressively light and airy thanks to its 3D mesh fabric."
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Open weave mesh for breathable and lightweight composition
- Designed for temperatures from 20-40 degrees
- Three rear pockets with added fourth storage pocket
- Signature race ready pro fit
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Full length zipper and zip guard
- Made in Italy