Tour De Lunsar Jersey
The Tour De Lunsar Jersey was made to raise awareness and funds for a little-known race in Sierra Leone. Using the same tailoring and cut as the Pro Jersey, this Jersey features an exclusive design that is inspired by the traditional weave patterns of the province in which the race is held, and uses colours of the national flag.
The Jersey itself uses the same cut and breathable materials as our Pro designed Jersey, meaning it offers UV Protection, a four-way stretch, and quick drying properties.
A supportive sleeve structure with a gripped band ensures a quality fit, whilst a silicone hem grippers preventing any riding up.
With a no-show zipper allowing the design to shine through, the Tour De Lunsar Jersey is equipped with three rear pockets, plus a water resistant hidden zippered pocket.
“Racing is at the heart of Le Col, and we’ve always backed people who want to get out there and do their best on the bike. When we heard about the Tour de Lunsar, we knew it was something we wanted to support. "
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash at 30C
- Wash at a low temperature and do not bleach
- Designed to celebrate racing in Sierra Leone
- 10% of profits go to the Tour de Lunsar Organizing Committee
- Breathable fabrics
- Silicone hem and sleeve gripper
- Inspired by the traditional weave patterns of Sierra Leone
- Full length lock down zip
- Three rear pockets
- Fourth hidden waterproof pocket
- Made in Italy