Pro Neoprene Winter Gloves
The Le Col Pro Neoprene Winter Gloves block out the cold thanks to a high-grade 3mm neoprene composition offers formidable insulation. Ideally suited to temperatures between 5 and 16 degrees, a textured grip helps improve dexterity.
Working well in wet weather, these gloves are double stitched in critical areas for improved strength.
"The Pro Neoprene Gloves are made to deliver warmth in cold and wet conditions. A textured grip over the palm and reinforced pull fingers, these gloves are ideal through the darkest months of the year."
- 100% Neoprene
- Wash at a low temperature and do not bleach
- 3mm neoprene
- Gripped print on palm
- Longer cut cuff for greater coverage and overlap with jackets and warmers
- Reinforced stitching on central fingers for greater strength during removal
- +5 - +16 Degrees temperature range
- Protection from wind and rain
- Traps heat close to the hand
- Made in Italy