The Le Col Storage Bottle is a simple but neat addition for riders tackling longer rides and looking for a dry and secure place to store their tools on the road.
Printed with a UV baked pattern and a neat screw top securing tools in place, the bottle can fit two inner tubes, a multitool, co2 cartridges and tyre levers, making it ideal for most fixes whilst you’re on the road.
"It’s simple but essential – a space to store spares, tools and tyre levers while you ride. A storage bottle just allows you to pop it into a cage and not weigh down your jersey as you ride."
- 450ml container made from durable, BPA free, PETE material
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes a pocketed "tool wrap" for quick organizing of essential bike tools, and it prevents items from bouncing around inside the bottle.
- Wide 63mm opening makes it easy to place and retrieve items from inside the KEG
- Featuring a "stash cap" on the underside of KEG lid, providing an ideal place to store patch kits.
- Printed with non-solvent base inks (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink