The Le Col Long Sleeve Base Layer is designed to sit next to the skin as a thermally insulative layer for the coldest days on the bike. A comfortable fit assured thanks to low profile seaming, this base layer uses a Coolmax fabric to offer breathability and wick moisture away from the body.
Ergonomically fitted, the base layer sits closely under your Jersey or Jacket, offering comfort throughout rides.
" The Thermal Long Sleeve Base Layer is a must for deep winter riding. Worn with a jacket, you're set for the worst weather, whilst the baselayer does well to wick moisture away and keep you in top form."
- 100% Polyester
- Wash prior to first use
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Thermally fleeced Roubaix fabrics
- Ergonomic fit
- Quick drying
- Superior moisture management