The Hors Categorie Bib Tights are designed to meet demanding winter weather and keep you warm, dry and comfortable on long rides. Made using a hydrophobic Aqua Zero material over the lower leg, these bib tights provide a breathable water resistance, beading off splash as you ride.
Thermally lined for cold days, the Hors Categorie Bib Tights use a Dolomiti Gel pad for comprehensive comfort and shock absorption.
Zippered ankles provide easy fitment and removal, whilst high cut strapping delivers a secure, metered fit. Finished with reflective detailing for improved visibility in poor light conditions, the Hors Categorie Bib Tights are our most refined and luxurious for deep winter riding.
"These tights are made to offer comfort and shelter as you take on longer rides in the depths of winter. Thermally lined and water resisstant, reflective highlights help these shorts standout for more than just their performance."
- DWR Coated Aqua Zero fabrics
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Premium Dolomiti Gel Pad
- Thermally lined for insulation
- PVC and latex free
- Lower leg Splash Guard for spray protection
- Highly breathble
- Moisture wicking
- Ankle zips for easy remova
- Reflective panel and tabs