Made from an Aqua Zero material, the Le Col Pro Bib Tights are breathable, water resistant, and made for fast riding in poor weather. Designed to tackle cold conditions, these bib tights are thermally lined for insulation against the elements.
Rear knee panels are stitched to avoid excess fabric when the leg is retracted, and reflective panels help improve visibility in low light conditions.
A Dolomiti Gel Chamois offers proven comfort as well as ventilation and transpiration.
A thinner density to remove excess bulk, these bib tights are made for riders pushing their limit.
"The Pro Bib Tights cater for colder days on the bike. Thermally lined, the trick of the Pro Bib Tights, is providing exactly what's needed to give your best performance in poor weather."
- Dolomiti Gel Chamois
- Pro engineered fit
- Aerodynamic profile for more efficient performances
- PVC free
- LATEX free
- Full thermal and water resistant Aqua Zero construction
- Reflective detailing
- Zipped ankles
- Made in Italy
- 100% Polyester
- Aqua Zero DWR fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc