The Pro Wind Jacket is lightweight windproof layer for protection on windy days, offering light protection from showers and packing small to easily store in your pocket when conditions change or you’re up to speed and you need to shed layers.
Designed to keep you performing in cooler windy conditions, the side panels share the same lightweight stretch fabric found on our Pro Air collection for added moisture management and to keep the weight of this jacket unthinkably low so you don’t notice you’re wearing or when it’s stored in a pocket.
With a lightweight elastic cuff to keep things in place and reflective detailing to add visibility when signalling, the jersey is cut to be aerodynamic, sitting close to eliminate as much wind-flap so no watts are lost as you ride into the wind while a soft internal collar keeps things snug when riding in aggressive positions and stops wind from getting in.
"A lightweight wind cape should be in your essential kit collection, keeping your core warm as you roll out and unnoticeable when you’re up to speed and storing in your jersey pocket."
- Close fitting windproof protection
- Lightweight and packs small to store with ease
- Water repellent to protect in showers
- Reflective strips to add visibility
- Elasticated cuffs
- Ride Faster Ride Further hemline gripper
- Soft brushed internal collar
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag