The Pro Therma Gilet is our most versatile outer layer, capable of dealing with poor and cold weather thanks to its breathable and four-way stretch Wind Tex fabrics.
DWR coated for water repellency and providing thermal regulation, this gilet keeps our core temperature stable in changeable weather.
A high cut collar and rear storm flap provide extra protection, whilst three drained rear pockets and a 4th zipped pocket ensure your valuables are safely stored.
"The Pro Therma Gilet is a breathable and protective extra layer that regulates your core temperature whilst offering water resistance and windproofing."
- Windproof, waterproof and lightweight
- Breathable membrane
- Excellent thermal exchange
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length vislon waterproof zip
- Front storm flap
- Three large rear pockets with drainage
- Rear reflective trim
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Made in Italy
- 100% Polyester, Wind Tex Fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc