Designed to offer three-season protection, the Le Col x Haute Route Pro Aqua Zero Long Sleeve Jersey combines a thermally fleeced fabric with a long-lasting hydrophobic coating for protection in wet conditions.
Breathable and cut to give the rider an aerodynamic, racing fit, this jersey is ideal for riding in mixed conditions as well as the long hard training miles in the lead up to your event.
Using three rear pockets for ease of storage and a rear reflective strip, this jersey is one of the most highly sought-after items in the range.
"Designed to see you through wet and windy rides, the Aqua Zero Jersey epitomises the Pro collection ethos, designed to keep you riding hard, even when the conditions try to deter you."
- 100% Aqua Zero Fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season long sleeve Jersey
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Reflective stripe on middle rear pocket