The Women's Hors Categorie Jersey delivers performance and comfort thanks to its premium Meryl construction. With a wide functional temperature range, this fabric provides a four-way stretch for a metered fit.
Naturally wicking and breathable, the luxurious soft-touch textiles are joined with flat lock seaming and kept in place with laser cut shoulder grippers.
A lock-down zip for easy adjustment is finished with a chin guard for smooth fastening.
A fourth waterproof pocket delivers protection for valuables whilst the three classic rear pockets are cut to offer a good length and easy access as your ride.
Completed with a silicone gripper incorporated into the sleeve and a silicone hem, this jersey remains secure and stable under the most intense of efforts.
“The Women’s Hors Categorie Jersey is built on the same principle that dominates all our Hors Categorie items - excellence. Designed to offer every possible feature and luxury without sacrificing performance or flair."
- Meryl fabrics for heat & moisture management
- Silicon gummy gripper panels
- Laser cut sleeves
- Ergonomic collar
- Lock Down full zip & zip guard
- 3 large rear pockets
- 1 zipped waterproof security pocket
- Headphone port
- Reflective stripe and tabs
- 91% Polyamide
- 9% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc