The Pro Air short sleeve base layer is designed for the hottest, most humid and intense days, sitting close to skin, the exceptionally lightweight 3D Mesh fabric quickly wicks sweat away from your body increasing breathability and keeping you cool.
The 3D Pro Air fabric has a slight natural stretch meaning the jersey is always sitting close to skin, working hard to regulate your temperature, keeping you feeling dry and fresh, even on the longest of rides. Due to the incredibly lightweight nature of the fabric, sweat pulls away from your skin and exits fast so the base layer never gets weighed down.
“The Pro Air Nexus Jersey is designed for your most intense rides that unfold on the hottest days of the year. Breathability is the key to this peak summer item, and the Pro Air Jersey is impressively light and airy thanks to its 3D mesh fabric."
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Open weave mesh for breathable and lightweight composition
- Designed for temperatures from 20-40 degrees
- Three rear pockets with added fourth storage pocket
- Signature race ready pro fit
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Full length zipper and zip guard
- Made in Italy