The Recycled Pro Air Jersey is a lightweight, breathable mesh jersey made from sustainable and recycled plastics. Tested by fabric specialists to ensure the fabrics perform to the highest standards, matching the regular Pro Air Jersey for riding at pace in hot climates.
Minimising heat retention, the fabric weight of the Pro Air Jersey is exceptionally light.
The Recycled Pro Air Jersey is designed to perform for both your most intense rides, and the environment. Breathability is the key to this peak summer item, and the Recycled Pro Air Jersey is impressively light and airy thanks to its 3D mesh weave."
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Open weave mesh for breathable and lightweight composition
- Designed for temperatures from 20-40 degrees
- Three rear pockets with added fourth storage pocket
- Signature race ready pro fit
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Full length zipper and zip guard
- Made in Italy
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc