The Le Col Cycling Mitts offer protection from road buzz and help prevent discomfort and numbness over longer rides. Using targeted padding in load bearing areas, these mitts provide a full range of movement thanks to the extremely light and breathable materials used over the back of the hand.
Equipped with easy pull toggles for ease of removal and a terry wipe section over the thumb, these mitts are practical and performance oriented for long days in the saddle.
"Mitts are an incredibly personal and important thing when spending long hours in the drops. The Le Col Mitts are made to provide targeted padding to critical weight and stress bearing areas of your palm. These mitts are made for long summer rides"
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash at 30C with no fabric conditioner and rinse well
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron
- Breathable and lightweight composition
- Targeted padding for comfort and cushioning as you ride
- Easy pull toggles for simple removal