Le Col By Wiggins Pro Aqua Zero Gilet
An innovative weatherproof gilet designed by Sir Bradley Wiggins, the Pro Aqua Zero Gilet is made for training and racing in changeable weather.
Engineered to balance the rider's need for warmth, breathability and aerodynamic speed, the Pro Aqua Zero Gilet uses advanced and durable hydrophobic fabrics to offer lightweight weatherproofing with form-fitting aerodynamics.
Breathable and with a high cut collar, this gilet is equipped with three rear pockets, making it easy to access essentials in poor weather.
"The Pro Aqua Zero Gilet is that buffer for mixed weather. It's bold, it's practical and it earns its keep in sharp showers."
- 100% Aqua Zero Fabric
- Machine Wash at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season long sleeve Jersey
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Reflective stripe on middle rear pocket