The Le Col Sport Jersey II is an all-around performer, bringing comfort and performance as standard, while delivering a durable garment that will be your go-to training jersey year-round.
Designed with a slightly more relaxed silhouette from a mechanical knit stretch polyester knit, the Sport Jersey II is more flattering than the more compressive race fit on a designated race jersey, suited to long days in the saddle where a coffee stop and social interaction mean looking good is every bit as important as riding fast. When the sprint to coffee shop is on, rest assured this lightweight, highly breathable jersey will be more than a match for your effort.
Constructed with bluesign fabrics, this is a jersey that‚Äôs responsibly sourced and designed to last the distance.
Updated from the previous Sport jersey, the Sport II Jersey moves to a pre-dyed fabric which results in a luxury feel, while the sleeve length is slightly longer in line with current cycle trends, the result is a jersey that understands that not every day is race day, but every ride deserves the best equipment.
"The Sport Jersey II has become a mainstay of the Le Col range, with the same focussed approach to assembly and technical performance as the more premium collection, but with a slightly less race focussed DNA, making it perfect for training."
• Flat locked seams
• Durable fabric ideal for training miles
• Full length lock down zip and zip guard
• Silicone hem gripper
• Three large rear pockets
• Fourth waterproof security pocket
• Made in Italy
• 94% Polyester
• 6% Elastane
• Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
• Do not use fabric conditioner
• Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
• Dry flat, do not tumble dry
• Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
• We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc