The Le Col Cycling Snood is an evolution of the classic neck warmer. As part of the base layer system, the snood keeps your body warmth locked in, while not letting the cold in, and extending the warmth up over the head in various ways to keep different parts of you warm as the temperatures and intensity dictate.
Shaped in line with your body, with seams to the rear, raw cut edges to remove all chances of irritation and a soft brushed inner fabric, this will soon become a must have item for every time you head out in the cold.
"Effective layering and keeping your extremities warm are the key to keeping up your intensity during the cold winter months. We took a fresh look at the snood to ensure it works with you and your existing kit to keep you warm."
- Soft inner fabric for comfort next to skin
- Raw cut edges to eliminate irritation and create a slimmer profile
- Seems moved to the back for increased comfort
- Shaped to your body to remove excess bulk
- Recycled woven label
- 85% Polymide
- 15% Elastomer
- Machine wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not iron, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc