The Le Col Socks use a unique honeycomb structure to promote better breathability, compression and comfort over the course of your ride.
Made from a high-wicking and durable polyamide yarn, these socks use reinforced seaming on the toe and heel to ensure longevity.
Cut to sit at a modern height for a pro look, a ribbed cuff ensures they stay in place on your ride.
"Socks are such a central part of your performance, not to mention the pro look. The height has to be bang on, and they should be made to last. Fortunately these ones are."
- Honeycomb construction
- Terry padding on the underfoot and heel
- Ribbed cuff for grip
- Reinforced toe and heel seams
- 100% Polyamide
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc