The Le Col Race Team (LC__RT) is the ultimate performance arm of the LC__CC. Our performance mindset is at the core of what we stand for and evident in the continuous research, testing and development we undertake for our professional race teams.
Learnings from our World Tour kit development is filtered through to the LC__RT race kit we’ve developed to make you faster. The LC__RT Speedsuit has been co-developed alongside McLaren’s Aero experts to reduce drag, testing faster than many WorldTour speedsuits in a wind tunnel environment. Constructed and technically mapped to match the contours of the rider in aggressive positions, this speedsuit blends Elite Italian Tripping fabrics, textured with dimples and dual densities over the arm to break up airflow at the leading edge and manage it’s flow around the body.
Independently tested and approved by leading aerodynamicists at McLaren Racing, this speedsuit has been refined down to the detail. Equipped with a low profile race radio pocket and two profiled aero pockets for transporting nutrition and fuelling your flat out efforts. Compressively mapped for an exact fit on the bike, the LC__RT Speedsuit uses a specific Le Col x McLaren chamois, placed for nose of the saddle efforts. A raw cut hem on the leg is held in place by internal silicone grippers to ensure a secure and metered fit throughout. Everything about this speedsuit is engineered to perform at the highest level.
- Proven advantage over the world’s leading aero suits
- Low profile race radio pocket
- Elite Italian tripping fabrics on leading edge
- Mapped use of disruptive, layered fabrics manipulate three dimensional flow topology and reduce surface friction.
- Two low profile aero pockets
- Front covered zip for reduced drag
- Extremely tight and aggressive fit
- Lightweight and delicate materials
- Sublimated & debossed logos to maintain smooth aero profile
- Le Col Chamois - cut and located for aggressive positions.
- Raw cut edge leg cuff with internal silicone strip for secure fit
- Tests 32s faster than world tour leading speedsuits over 40km at 300W.
- 6 Watts saving at 35KPH vs world tour leading skinsuits
- 10W savings at 35KPH vs best selling Aero SS Jersey
- Main body: 74% Polyester, 26% Elastane
- Upper sleeve 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Engineered for an extremely tight and aggressive fit - size up if on threshold of sizes
- Delicate disruptive boundary materials require gentle manipulation into place
- Do not force kit when dressing.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag