Sharing the same design as the race issue shorts worn by ‚Äô22 Giro winner Jai Hindley and the BORA-hansgrohe team, the Race Bib Shorts deliver Grand Tour winning performance for your fastest rides.
Developed with the feedback from WorldTour riders competing at the highest level, these shorts are compressive and breathable with every detail dedicated to speed. Cut for racing, the shorts offer an aerodynamic profile wile mesh bib straps and low-key silicone leg grippers ensure a precise and secure fit.
At the core of the shorts sit the Pro Dolomiti Chamois for exception comfort. This pad has a highly effective silicone treatment ‚Äì providing comfort and removing excess bulk.
"Tested endlessly to be sure that they're the fastest, most comfortable and best performing shorts out there and chosen by BORA - hansgrohe to power their World Tour ambitions."
- Lycra Sport Fibre
- Mesh bib straps
- Dolomiti Pro Gel Chamois
- Flat locked seams
- Silicon leg gripper
- Reflective tabs
- Team BORA - hansgrohe logos
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag