The Women‚Äôs Le Col x McLaren Project Aero Skinsuit has been developed together with McLaren aerodynamicists to create a skinsuit that is aero engineered to surpass the competition. Through intricate attention to detail and McLaren aero insight, this skinsuit has been tested and tweaked to perfection - and crowns the collection that redefines personal bests.
Using lightweight premium Italian materials, elite tripping fabrics create a boundary layer so the air transitions around the body, smoothing the airflow at the tail allowing you to travel faster. The long sleeves provide full coverage on the upper body to ensure this suit delivers additional compression and an allover aero approach.
A silicone raw cut leg gripper keeps the suit in place when putting down the watts, and the folded cuffs at the wrist keep everything in situ for a planted and solid base to your performance. Cut in an aggressive women‚Äôs specific fit to hug the body and eliminate drag, the skinsuit will feel tight in a standing position as it is designed for a tuck position on the bike where it performs at its highest.
Our preferred Dolomiti chamois with Le Col x McLaren detailing provides comfort in the saddle when the rest of your body is working at an intense level. A race number sleeve is an added feature to minimise drag and flap as you attach your race number.
N.B: The Women‚Äôs Le Col x McLaren Speedsuit has been designed to be uncompromising in its fit, developed to sit tight and help hold you in an aerodynamic position. It‚Äôs important you not only choose the correct size, but assess the correct fit on delivery when in an aero position on your bike. We advise you to take care when putting the garments on, they are precision made for performance, designed to fit perfectly when riding your bike in an aggressive position so will require flexibility when pulling over your shoulders. We advise only wearing the suit while riding and minimise time walking or standing tall as this will put unnecessary stress across the garment. This is a race focussed product and sizing is tight and compressive, if between sizes, we advise you select the larger size.
“Tested against Team Issue WorldTour kit at races, in the wind tunnel, and on the track. In every scenario, this kit has outperformed them all”
- Independently Tested and approved by McLaren
- Proven advantage over the world’s leading aero suits
- Low profile race radio pocket
- Elite Italian tripping fabrics on leading edge
- Strategic structured dimpled fabrics across shoulder blades
- Race number pocket for reduced drag
- Front covered zip for reduced
- Extremely tight and aggressive TT fit
- Lightweight and delicate materials
- Sublimated & debossed logos to maintain smooth aero profile
- McLaren x Le Col banding at the sleeve cuffs
- Le Col x McLaren Project Aero Chamois - cut and located for aggressive TT positions.
- Raw cut edge leg cuff with internal silicone strip for secure fit
- 9W savings at 50KMPH vs leading LS skinsuit
- Main body: 74% polyester 26% elastane
- Upper sleeve 86% Polyester 14% Elastane
- Engineered for an extremely tight and aggressive fit - size up if on threshold of sizes
- Delicate disruptive boundary materials require gentle manipulation into place
- Do not force kit when dressing.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag