If you're a customer in the UK, please follow these simple steps to register your return
- - Head to our UK Returns Portal - https://lecol.intelligentreturns.net/main/landing
- - Enter your order number including the # (e.g. #12345) and shipping post code/zip code OR email address, exactly as it appears on your order confirmation email/invoice.
- - Choose which items you’d like to return and let us know why - you'll see the option to return or exchange.
- - If you are looking to exchange an item please choose ‘exchange’ as your option – select a reason for the return (too big/small etc) and then enter your required size in the additional comments field. Please note this is simply a request and once received, will be fulfilled as an exchange if stock levels permit. If we cannot honour your exchange, we’ll reach out accordingly.
- - Confirm your original delivery information (amend if needed).
- - Select the method you’ll be returning your order with (you will also see your nearest drop-off point) and complete payment for your return.
- - If you're asked to download a returns label, simply attach to your parcel and take to your nearest drop-off point.
Which options do we offer in the UK?
We offer low-cost returns via Royal Mail, UPS and InPost, and we offer printerless returns options using Royal Mail and InPost.
UPS drop-off locations: https://www.ups.com/dropoff/?loc=en_GB
InPost locations: https://www.inpost.co.uk/users/find-a-locker/
Royal Mail location finder: https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/
TRACK YOUR RETURN https://lecol.intelligentreturns.net/tracking
Please look out for the 'Delivered to retailer' email notification from ReBOUND before contacting us to chase your return (especially if you have used Royal Mail) - this means that your parcel has been received at our warehouse and depending on your return method, this process may take up to 2 weeks to complete.
WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME DELAYS WITH ROYAL MAIL AT THE MOMENT. If you require a printerless option, please opt for InPost (no printer required) instead, if possible.
Orders placed separately must be raised as separate returns requests and sent back individually. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
Please note: The refund amount stated on the portal may differ from what you end up receiving if discounts have been applied to your order.
Refunds will not be processed prior to us receiving your return and refunds can only be processed against the original payment method.
If you are returning a gift order, this can only be refunded to the original purchaser. All gift cards are non-refundable.
Used a Strava discount?
If you decide to return an item for a refund from an order using a Strava reward voucher and your total order value then falls below £ 100.00, your voucher will no longer be valid and your refund value may be different from the amount stated on the portal. Our Returns team will be in touch to confirm your options (often choosing an alternative at the same RRP or a voucher towards a future purchase).
Bought a bundle?
Please request an exchange the item(s) you wish to return. If you return only 1 item from a bundle, your return will be processed with the remaining item charged at full RRP (minus any non-bundle discounts previously applied).
Need your exchange faster?
We suggest placing a new order for the relevant items – if discounts had previously applied and are no longer working, please contact the team so we can help with a price match on the new order.