The Women’s Le Col by Wiggins Sport Jersey delivers all-round performance, durability, and style for everyday riding.
2012 was a staggeringly impressive year for Bradley Wiggins. 10 days after basking in his Tour de France victory in the Parisian evening light, Wiggins swapped Versailles for Hampton Court Palace as he stormed to an incredible gold medal at the London 2012 Olympics. By combining subtle design details on the rear pockets and collar, these jerseys commemorate the journey and achievements of a true cycling legend.
Cut for a less compressive fit, this jersey increases freedom of movement, ideal for varied riding styles.
"This all-round performance Sport Jersey offers a nod to classic cycling style. It's lightweight and versatile, ideal for everyday riding."
- Flat locked seams
- Durable fabric ideal for training miles
- Full length lock down zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag