The Le Col x Wahoo women’s indoor training bib shorts, collective edition, deliver all the features you need to focus on the ride. Compared with regular bib shorts, the indoor training optimised bibs offer increased temperature regulation throughout their construction and a pad that offers extra protection in the areas that you most need it when in an indoor training environment.
Adapted from the lightweight summer pro bib-shorts as used in the WorldTour on the hottest of days, the shorts feature a lightweight fabric with laser-cut incisions in heat-release zones through the thighs that flow into a highly breathable, wicking bib strap to draw sweat away from your body and allow you to focus on your cadence.
Riding long periods indoor often means staying seated in the same position, usually on the nose of the saddle. The Le Col x wahoo indoor training bib shorts offer increased padding in this area to keep you comfortable on your block sessions, with a multi-density padded foam chamois that actively draws away sweat to keep you drier.
The result is a short that offers maximum airflow to keep you cool as you sprint to your indoor goals.
"Indoor training is intense, which is why you need your jersey to be as breathable and well ventilated as possible. Using technical materials in a diamond woven pattern, this Jersey is perfected for big watts, long intervals, and tough sessions."
- Open weave 3D mesh for breathable and lightweight composition
- Designed for temperatures from 20-40°C
- Three rear pockets with added fourth storage pocket
- Signature race ready pro fit
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Full length zipper and zip guard
- Made in Italy
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag