The Le Col by Wiggins Sport Bib Shorts are tough and capable, the ideal companion for daily riding use. These shorts are designed with repeat performance in mind so you can keep pushing on, ride after ride. Enduring comfort is provided thanks to a quality foam chamois that will protect you from road vibrations.
Distilling the knowledge we learnt from our other ranges, these shorts pack Le Col technologies and characteristics into a more relaxed riding style. We also drew on the experience of Olympian and Tour de France-winner, Sir Bradley Wiggins, in our design process.
Whether you’re hunting Strava QOM’s or going for a relaxed, low-intensity ride with mates, the Le Col by Wiggins Sport Bib Shorts will continue to perform. Made from 210g Lycra, the shorts are lightweight as well as being breathable and supportive in the right areas. They ensure this thanks to mesh bib straps and a snug, secure fit courtesy of Le Col silicone leg grippers.
"Supportive shorts are ideal for sportives, training rides and relaxed trips with mates. It doesn’t mean every day shorts can’t be premium quality though."
- Premium gold Le Col by Wiggins detailing
- Six panel construction
- Quality foam chamois
- Flat locked seams
- Leg gripper for fit comfort
- Mesh bib straps for heat regulation
- Made in Italy
- 100% polyester – 210g Lycra
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag