The Women's Le Col x BORA - hansgrohe TdF Switch-Out Jersey is a special-edition, designed specifically for the demands of the ’22 Tour de France. Identical to the race edition worn by Sam Bennett and the BORA - hansgrohe team. Road-tested by pro teams and proven in the peloton.
Working closely with world leading aerodynamicists to deliver a new standard of performance, this jersey incorporates strategically placed tripping panels to help smooth airflow and reduce drag. Made from premium lightweight high-speed Lycra, the women's jersey is designed to provide breathability and a dialled-in fit for further aerodynamic advantage on the road.
The special-edition design features a cooler colour for summer miles with the Band of Brothers message running throughout, inspired by the power and strength among teammates and is finished with official logo details.
"Developed using elite Italian textiles and wind-tunnel tested to ensure the fastest kit on the road, this jersey has been chosen by BORA - hansgrohe to power their WorldTour ambitions."
- Official team issue kit as worn by the BORA-hansgrohe team
- Developed and proven in the wind tunnel
- Lightweight and breathable
- Strategically placed tripping panels smooth airflow and reduce drag
- Low cut collar for aerodynamic efficiency and comfort
- Silicone sleeve and waist grippers for a precision fit
- Premium lock down zip puller for ease of adjustment
- Cover-stitched for improved strength and comfort
- Three rear pockets
- Lock down zipper
- Main: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Contrast: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C /86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag