The Pro Air Mountains Pyrenees Jersey builds breathability into summer rides whilst being inspired by the famous ascents of the Pyrenees.
Seemingly covered with randomised dots, the design reveals itself as the iconic mountain range when viewed from afar – taking inspiration from Ishihara plates. This limited-edition Pyrenees jersey showcases the iconic sights of one of Europe’s most popular cycling destinations in a modern red hue.
Ultra-light 3D mesh material provides cooling airflow as well as minimising moisture build up. Every detail has been designed to minimise bulk and optimise comfort, making this jersey the ideal option for hotter humid rides.
Each jersey is finished with three rear mesh pockets and a fourth waterproof zip pocket.
"Exceptionally light in weight and specifically designed to excel on hot summer rides and prolonged inclines. The Pro Air Mountains Jersey won’t hold you back as the heat and humidity intensifies."
- Designed for the hottest riding conditions
- Open weave 3D mesh fabric
- Highly moisture wicking
- Lightweight and breathable
- Silicone waist and arm grippers for a precision fit
- Cut for a close fit
- Three rear pockets
- Extra fourth zipped waterproof rear pocket
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean