Pay homage to the place where Johan Museeuw made his spectacular race-winning move to take the Paris-Roubaix crown in 2002. The Lion of Flanders powered away from the competition on the secteur of cobblestones known as the Pavé de la Rosée and never looked back. He won the iconic 100th edition of the French monument by a stunning three minutes that day, further cementing his place in the pantheon of classics greats.
The Women’s Sport Jersey packs all the performance you need into a relaxed women’s-specific fit, with enough pocket space to store everything you might need along the way.
"Never one to back down from a spectacular solo, the attack on Pavé de Rosée was surely one of the all-time great Roubaix victories. Breathable, quick drying and secure, our Sport Jersey offers all the staples in a stylish package."
- Flat locked seams
- Durable fabric ideal for training miles
- Full length lock down zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag