Taking years of technical learnings and feedback from the world’s best riders and relentless testing, the Pro Bib Shorts II have been further developed to deliver an even higher level of uncompromising comfort and performance for your fastest rides and high tempo training sessions.
A minimised seam layout further eliminates bulk, reduces weight and prevents friction against the skin.
A highly compressive warp knit body fabric provides muscle compression to core muscle groups without constriction, enhancing performance and comfort. Breathable and sweat-wicking, the shorts will work hard to keep you comfortable on even the most intense sprints.
The bib straps are engineered using a low profile and lightweight mesh fabric designed to optimise airflow while keeping the shorts in place.
Built around an Italian Pro Chamois, the pad features a premium memory foam insert and is packed with technical features that enable better breathability, ultimate comfort and maximum shock absorption while minimising bulk. The bib shorts are finished with low profile silicone leg grippers to ensure a streamlined yet secure fit.
"Developed using insight from some of the best cyclists in the world and tested relentlessly, the Pro Bib Shorts II optimise speed and comfort to deliver elite-level performance on fast rides and high tempo training sessions."
- Developed with insight from the World's best riders
- Engineered for speed
- High level compression
- Minimised seam layout optimises comfort and aerodynamics
- Lightweight mesh bib straps maximise airflow
- Highly sweat-wicking
- Low profile leg grippers for a precision fit
- Race radio pocket detail on the rear uppers
- Italian Pro Chamois with memory foam insert
- Main: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Contrast/uppers: 88% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Wash with similar Colours
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag