Adorned with memories of Cancellara’s most dominating performances against the clock, on the cobbles and in le Tour, the Women’s Pro Bib Shorts carry the speed of the great Swiss rider.
Evade the pack like Cancellara at the 2008 edition of Milan-San Remo in a pair of bib shorts developed, tested and proven at the highest echelons of cycling. Combining comfort and performance, the shorts are ideal for long rides as the lightweight fabrics encourage breathability. Innovative Performance Lycra technology provides compression and stretch keeping you as comfortable at kilometre zero as kilometre 100.
Maximum shock absorption is guaranteed thanks to an Italian Pro Chamois. The next-to-skin fit means that you get the best out of the aerodynamic optimisation and the high level of compression aids oxygen flow to core muscle groups to reduce your recovery time, whatever watts you’re hitting.
"The key to every successful ride, to every monumental achievement, is to be comfortable on your ride. The women’s Le Col Pro bib shorts deliver, ensuring great performances, and even greater comfort while matching the collection jerseys style."
- Developed with insight from the world’s top riders
- High level compression
- Lightweight fabric
- Mesh bib straps increase airflow
- Flat locked seams to minimise bulk
- WorldTour proven
- Reflective detailing
- Silicone leg grippers for a precision fit
- Women's specific chamois
- Made in Italy
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Wash with Similar Colours
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag