A jersey for all seasons, the Museeuw Women’s Pro Aqua Zero Long Sleeve Jersey has a thermal inner layer and a hydrophobic outer layer, allowing you to take on even the most Flandrian of conditions. Capable of performing well in any weather, the Museeuw Women’s Pro Aqua Zero Jersey channels Johan Museeuw in both name and design.
This comfortable and well-cut jersey features details from Museeuw’s victory-studded career such as the re-imagined Flandrian lion logo on the rear pocket, which was inspired by regional typography and the unmistakeable identity of this storied region of Europe.
Aerodynamic and breathable, the Museeuw Pro Aqua Zero Jersey is made for thriving on the bike in any conditions.
"The Lion of Flanders is one of Johan’s nicknames, but it’s also the single image most associated with classics racing in Belgium. This jersey combines the heritage of one-day racing with one of its most celebrated exponents."
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season long sleeve Jersey
- Close aerodynamic fit and cut
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Reflective stripe on middle rear pocket
- Made in Italy
- 85% Nylon
- 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag