The Pro Aero Thermal Leg Warmers have been developed with WorldTour team BORA – hansgrohe using aerodynamic learnings from wind tunnel testing with McLaren Racing to deliver race-winning protection and superior comfort in colder weather.
High performance textured fabric has been strategically placed to smooth airflow, reduce drag and improve aerodynamic efficiency.
Insulating fleece-lined fabric on the upper legs provides superior warmth while remaining breathable during your hardest efforts. A water-resistant DWR coating offers a high level of protection against showers and spray on winter roads. Tapered seaming and premium silicone grippers ensure a secure and precise fit when riding at speed while a lock down cuff zip allows easy removal.
Every detail of these leg warmers has been specifically designed to optimise speed and offer uncompromising comfort on winter rides and are ideal for riders who don’t want to give up on competitive training in the off season.
"Stay warm, comfortable, and protected from the elements without the bulk. The Pro Aero Thermal Warmers are essential for competitive training and racing through winter."
- Developed for race-winning performance
- Wind tunnel tested
- Fleece-lined fabric provides insulation and warmth
- Breathable, showerproof and wind-resistant
- Premium silicone thigh and ankle grippers for a secure fit
- Lock down cuff zip for easy removal and a secure fit
- Tapered seaming for a secure fit
- Tripping fabric improves aerodynamic efficiency
- Made in Italy
- Upper Leg: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Lower Leg Face: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane Lower
- Leg Back: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- We recommend turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag