The Le Col Women's Pro Thermal Long Sleeve Skinsuit uses aerodynamic insights from McLaren Racing and our WorldTour teams to deliver high-speed performance and protection in colder weather.
A streamlined one-piece construction eliminates any bulk around the waist to minimise drag and optimise aerodynamics. Lightweight SuperSpeed fabric has been strategically placed on the arms and lower legs to trip air and further optimise performance.
Using a brushed lightweight fabric, the skinsuit blocks wind while balancing warmth and breathability when riding at high intensity.
A female-specific performance chamois has been selected to provide uncompromising comfort when in an aggressive racing position whilst minimising bulk to support you on your fastest winter rides.
"Using aerodynamic insights from McLaren Racing and WorldTour Cycling Teams, the Le Col Thermal Skinsuit is specifically engineered for intense speed sessions and racing in colder weather."
- Wind tunnel tested
- High speed fabric on sleeves and lower legs
- Lightweight aerodynamic construction
- Brushed lightweight knit fabric
- Wind-blocking technology
- Close ended zip with Le Col lockdown puller
- Premium lightweight leg grippers
- Highly durable reflective strip on rear pocket for visibility
- Race radio pocket
- Small lockdown zip on heels
- 3 rear pockets and 4th zip pocket for essential valuables
- Suitable for temperatures between 10-15°C
- Upper: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane
- Tights: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean