The Men’s Hors Categorie Jacket II continues the fine performance standard set by its predecessor, with a few carefully judged improvements. This is our most advanced jacket, with superb protection against off-season weather.
To further boost the Hors Categorie Jacket’s performance in the cold, we’ve revised the materials used on the inner and the outer. Inside, you’ll find Polartec Alpha fabrics, which deliver huge warmth at tiny weight. The outer is another industry-leading Polartec innovation, Neoshell, which provides a fantastic membrane to keep the warmth in and the cold out.
The cut at the rear includes a storm flap to further protect you when the roads are wet, while reflective detailing keeps you visible as the nights draw in.
"We know our customers love the HC Jacket, so we’ve focused on improving it in a couple of small ways, rather than reinvent the wheel. The HC Jacket II is a superb piece of kit."
- 4th zipped valuables pocket
- Reflective strip at rear pocket
- Embroidered logos
- Self fabric chin guard
- Reflective panel on arms above elbow
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean