Terms & Conditions
Rewards For Riding Beta Programme
Please read these Terms carefully.
To participate in Rewards for Riding Beta Programme, you must be at least 18 years old. By enrolling and participating in the Rewards For Riding beta programme, you confirm that you meet these eligibility requirements.
For an overview summary of how to join the Rewards For Riding beta programme, how to earn points, and how to redeem the rewards, please visit https://lecol.cc/pages/rewards-for-riding-beta
You may also visit our FAQ section on the Rewards For Riding beta programme.
2. JOINING THE REWARDS FOR RIDING BETA PROGRAMME
If you meet the eligibility criteria above, you can join the Rewards For Riding beta programme by filling out the signup form on https://lecol.cc/pages/rewards-for-riding-beta
No purchase is required to join the Rewards For Riding beta programme. Only one account is allowed per individual. If you join the Rewards For Riding beta programme, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign-up form.
3. EARNING POINTS
As a member of the Rewards For Riding beta programme, you will earn points for riding if your Le Col account is connected with your Strava account. For every 1km you ride, after you have connected your account, you will earn 1 reward point.
The number of points available will be as set out on page https://lecol.cc/pages/rewards-for-riding-beta
These include but are not limited to:
- Profile bonus: If you submit a complete profile then you will be awarded 250 additional points. This profile bonus can only be earned once. Subsequent changes to your profile will not be awarded points, unless explicitly stated by us at that time.
At any time, we, in our sole discretion, may change, discontinue, or add interactions where you can earn points and change the number of points earned, with or without prior notification to you.
You must keep the Strava connection to your Le Col account to earn points for riding kms.
New members will start earning points from the date they register for the Rewards For Riding beta programme, and no prior riding on Strava will count towards earning points.
Points can earnt for the following activities:
- Rides uploaded Strava
- Virtual Rides uploaded to
- E-Bike rides uploaded Strava
N.B. Manual uploads are excluded
4. EXPIRATION OF POINTS
Your reward points will remain valid for life of the rewards programme and for as long as you are signed up to the programme
Points cannot be transferred between members. Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
At any time, we, in our sole discretion, may discontinue the rewards programme or indeed changes the rewards that are linked to a specific number of points
Reward points will unlock a set of specific rewards for members as set out here https://lecol.cc/pages/rewards-for-riding-beta
FAQs can be found: https://help.lecol.cc/hc/en-us
In addition the following terms and conditions apply to the following specific rewards:
- Discount Vouchers: These are single use discount vouchers that are unlocked when you have earnt sufficient points and proactively chose to ‘redeem your points’ for that reward.. These will have limited validity periods of 28 days from issue of the voucher and maximum discount values of which details will be communicated to you on receipt of the discount vouchers. Certain product exclusions may apply. These discount vouchers may not be combined with other promotions or discounts, including Archive Soldes.
- Early access to sales: You may receive early access to certain sales that we make available. The duration of early access may vary between sales and could also depend on which tier you are in at the time of the soldes. Our standard terms and conditions for sales will also apply.
Specific rewards may be subject to change, discontinuance, limitations, and substitutions by us, at its discretion and at any time without notice.
6. USE OF ACCOUNT
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or password. The Rewards For Riding beta programme is for your personal use only. You must not share your account and/or password or in any way make them accessible to others. You must immediately inform the Le Col customer services team of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
You agree that you shall not:
- access, use, reproduce, modify, download, sell, transfer, publish or otherwise make available your membership of the Rewards For Riding beta programme for any commercial purposes;
- do any act or thing that might damage, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Rewards For Riding beta programme;
- abuse your membership of the Rewards For Riding beta programme or use it for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose (which include transmitting any computer viruses through your account or using your account in a manner which is discriminatory, offensive, abusive, malicious, defamatory or other violates or infringes the rights of anyone else); and
- transfer, soldes or barter (or attempt to transfer, soldes or barter) any of your rewards or member exclusive promotional offers.
7. TERMINATION; EXPIRATION; CHANGES TO THE REWARDS FOR RIDING BETA PROGRAMME
You may cancel your Rewards for Riding Beta membership at any time by contacting our Customer Operations team - you can submit a request here: https://help.lecol.cc/hc/en-us/requests/new.
To revoke access to for the Rewards for Riding Application to access your Strava Données you can revoke here: https://www.strava.com/settings/apps
We may cancel your Rewards for Riding Beta membership at any time, if we determine that you (a) are ineligible in accordance with Clause 1 above, (b) have violated any of these Terms, any of the Website Terms and Conditions, any applicable product terms of soldes or any applicable law or regulation, or (c) engaged in any deception, forgery, fraud or committed any other abuse of the Rewards For Riding beta programme.
We reserve the right to revoke some or all of your points or rewards if we determine that you received points or a reward due to an error, through fraud or deception, or in any manner not authorised.
If you or we cancel your Rewards for Riding Beta membership, you will lose all your accumulated points. If you cancel your membership, you may choose to rejoin the Rewards For Riding beta programme by registering on the Website. When restarting your membership, your previously-earned points will not continue to your new membership.
We may make minor changes to these Terms from time to time (if, for example, there is a change in the law that means we need to change these Terms). Please check these Terms regularly to ensure that you understand the up-to-date terms that apply in relation to your membership of the Rewards For Riding beta programme.
For any significant changes to these Terms that will materially adversely impact you or if we choose to discontinue the Rewards For Riding beta programme then we shall provide you with one months' written notice.
Members of the Beta Programme will automatically roll onto the full programme when it is launched including carrying across any points already accumulated. We may at any time, in our sole discretion, discontinue the rewards programme or indeed change the rewards that are linked to a specific number of points.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
9. CONTACTING US
Should you have any questions about these Terms or the Rewards For Riding beta programme or have any reasons for a complaint you can contact us by clicking https://help.lecol.cc/hc/en-us
PLEASE RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE LE COL WEBSITE FOR ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.
Last Updated: Aug 2020