The Le Col by Wiggins Sport Long Sleeve Jersey offers the freedom of a summer jersey with added warmth for days when you’re not expecting to take off arm warmers, but don’t need to go full on winter jacket.
In keeping with the Sport collection, the jersey is cut for a more relaxed fit, perfect for club rides or when a café stop’s a fundamental of the route yet equally capable for performing on your off season century rides, the Sport Long Sleeve will quickly become a go-to piece of your winter layering system and has been designed to be the durable workhorse of your collection, with style and performance features as standard.
Styled and designed by Sir Bradley Wiggins, the look of this Jersey is inspired by cycling’s heritage. Made from 100% recycled main body fabric with a soft and stretchy comfortable fit, the jersey has proven that recycled fabrics have no performance limitations as we drive to ensure recycled plastics are used wherever possible in our collection. This is a jersey that’s responsibly sourced and designed to last the distance.
With 4 pockets on the rear, including a waterproof zipped pocket and reflective details and made in Italy the result is a jersey that understands that not every day is race day, but every ride deserves the best equipment.
"It's not complicated, a bold design and a fit that makes getting on the bike easy. The Le Col By Wiggins Sport Long Sleeve Jersey is about doing the important things well, so you can ride through the seasons."
- Designed by Sir Bradley Wiggins
- Flat locked seams
- Durable fabric ideal for training miles
- Full length lock down zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 80% (Recycled) Nylon
- 20% (Recycled) Elastane
- Lavage en machine à 30 °C/86 °F
- Ne pas utiliser d'assouplissant
- Fermer toutes les fermetures à glissière ou/Velcro
- Séchage à plat, ne pas faire sécher au sèche-linge
- Ne pas javelliser, repasser ou nettoyer à sec
- Nous suggérons également de les retourner avant de les laver et de les séparer des autres articles en les mettant dans un sac à linge en filet