Stay warm in chilly and windy conditions with the Lion of Flanders Cycling Snood. This special-edition design celebrates the iconic victory of Museeuw and the Mapei Cycling Team at the 1996 Paris Roubix, in which three teammates took all three podium positions. This impressive show of force and speed is reflected throughout the design.
Designed to preserve body heat in cold conditions, the snood features a soft brushed fabric on the inner. The Snood has been specifically designed for cyclists and can be comfortably adjusted over the head and neck to your exact preference.
"One of those items every cyclist ought to have in their kit drawer, this snood is designed to help you layer your clothing more effectively so you can keep cranking out the efforts when the temperature drops."
- Soft inner fabric for comfort next to skin
- Raw cut edges to eliminate irritation and create a slimmer profile
- Seems moved to the back for increased comfort
- Shaped to your body to remove excess bulk
- Recycled woven label
- 85% Polymide
- 15% Elastomer
- Machine wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not iron, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean