Follow these simple steps to register your return
- Head to our UK Returns Portal here
- Enter your order number including the # (e.g. #12345) and shipping post code/zip code OR email address, exactly as it appears on your order confirmation email/invoice.
- Choose which items you’d like to return and let us know why - you'll see the option to return or exchange.
- If you're choosing to exchange please confirm the alternative size you require.
- Confirm your original delivery information (amend if needed).
- Select the method you’ll be returning your order with (you will also see your nearest drop-off point) and complete payment for your return.
- If you're asked to download a returns label, simply attach to your parcel and take to your nearest drop-off point.
If you are looking to exchange an item please choose ‘exchange’ as your option. Please note this is simply a request and once received, will be fulfilled as an exchange if stock levels permit. If we cannot honour your exchange, we’ll reach out accordingly.
If you are not prompted to download a returns label, don’t worry - we now offer printerless returns using Royal Mail and InPost. WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME DELAYS WITH ROYAL MAIL AT THE MOMENT. If you require a printerless option, please opt for InPost (no printer required) instead, if possible.
Please note that orders placed separately must be raised as separate returns requests and sent back individually. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
Please look out for the 'Delivered to retailer' email notification from ReBOUND before contacting us to chase your return (especially if you have used Royal Mail) - this means that your parcel has been received at our warehouse and depending on your return method, this process may take up to 2-3 weeks to complete due to current high volumes.
Please note: Refunds will not be processed prior to us receiving your return and refunds can only be processed against the original payment method. If you are returning a gift order, this can only be refunded to the original purchaser. All gift cards are non-refundable.
If you decide to return an item for a refund from an order using a Strava reward voucher and your total order value then falls below £100, your voucher will no longer be valid and your refund value may be different from the amount stated on the portal.