A homage to the biggest victory of Sir Bradley Wiggins' career, the Le Col by Wiggins Pro Aero Arc Jersey is named after the Arc de Triomphe. Featuring in the final stage of every Tour de France along the Champs Elysées, the Pro Aero Arc Jersey emulates the winning sensations of those who have earned the maillot jaune with an image of the Arc subtly presented on the pockets.
The Pro Aero Arc Jersey has been tested and engineered in the wind tunnel, making it ideal for those days where your sprinting legs are sure to be called upon. Aerodynamics and comfort are at the forefront of this design, with air-tripping fabric on the front and sleeves. This allows you to cut through the wind easily, minimising your required efforts.
Italian-made and designed with input from the world’s best riders, the Pro Aero Arc is designed for pure speed without compromise
"The Arc de Triomphe just embodies speed, like the final sprint stage of Le Tour. The Pro Aero Arc Jersey is the perfect partner for those fast days on the bike."
- Premium Le Col by Wiggins gold detailing on the zipper, shoulders and cuffs
- Designed with input from the world's top riders
- Tested, refined and realised in the wind tunnel
- Air-tripping fabric on front and sleeves
- Debossed logo on front and back
- New gripper on hemline
- Laser-cut reflective highlights on rear panel
- Rubberised Le Col tab on back
- Made in Italy
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Back and Side: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 95 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag