The Pro Short Sleeve Rain Jersey is a product born out of the WorldTour. Developed for intense racing on warmer wet days, breathing fast to keep you dry.
Constructed from a remarkably lightweight waterproof fabric in the main body with stretch panels on the sides to allow further ventilation and to ensure the most aerodynamic of fits.
Featuring a waterproof front zip, direct printed reflective logos and 3 rear pockets with a reflective strip. Everything you need to perform, and nothing extra. Single-minded in its focus, to keep you riding on the limit on the wettest of summer days.
"Even on warm days, being soaked through can affect your performance and concentration, this super lightweight rain jersey is designed to remove the elements from your thoughts allowing you to keep pace."
- Lightweight waterproof layer
- Aerodynamic fit designed for racing
- Silicone sleeve and hem grippers for refined fit
- Full length lock down zip
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Three low profile rear pockets with concealed fourth waterproof pocket
- Made in Italy
Main Body Fabric:
- 80% Polyester
- 10% Nylon
- 10% Polyurethane Fibre
Sides and Undersleeves:
- 77% Nylon
- 23% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag