E-COMMERCE OPTIMISATION MANAGER
This newly created E-commerce manager role will be responsible for conversion rate optimisation, onsite merchandising, data analysis and website management.
We are looking for someone to step change our existing ecommerce channel and take the business forward with a best in class approach and expand into other geographical areas. The successful candidate will ideally come from a fashion or pure etailer background, with the experience and ability to transform the digital experience for our customers and ultimately drive the growth of our online sales.
The candidate will work with the existing marketing team with the brief to optimise and improve our current online performance.
Key responsibilities include;
- Develop a business plan to achieve the e-commerce objectives
- Carry out site optimisation to improve conversion rate through managing the complete ecommerce site
- Develop new ecommerce capabilities and integration with our CMS
- Optimise the customer experience
- Set up CRO tests and evaluate performance. Ensure experiments are correctly setup, with robust tracking and reporting dashboards
- Carry out sales analysis to inform the merchandising decisions
- Ownership of KPI’s – reporting and tracking and improving performance.
- Work with the senior management team to implement the development roadmap for more significant changes to the website such as upgrading or re-platforming the website
Experience and Knowledge required;
- Experience from within a fashion or pure etailer is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a background in ecommerce
- 4-5 years’ hands-on experience in online retail focused on website operations, e-commerce strategies and technology.
- Advanced experience using web analytics e.g. Google Analytics
- Advanced experience of using MVT tools e.g. Optimizely, VWO, Convert, etc.
- Experience with key website technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience using the Shopify platform
- Experience with multi country/multi language sites
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail
Up to £35,000 per year DOE
9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
Please submit a CV and cover letter to Simon Creasey (email@example.com).