HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our digital business is growing very fast and this newly created role will be responsible for building a ‘best in class’ digital customer service function. The successful candidate will have proven experience in customer service, ideally from a fashion or pure etailer background. You’ll need to have expertise with customer service software and ecommerce systems. You’ll have a passion for providing amazing service and be the “voice of the customer” to help us drive customer satisfaction. You’ll love data, analysis and insight and use this to inform the decisions to build an incredible customer experience.
The candidate will work with the existing marketing and operations team with the brief to own the customer experience. Setting strategy & processes is a key part of the role, but so is hands on delivery to ensure excellent customer experience.
Key responsibilities include;
- Leading the customer service operations within the ecommerce business
- Build and deliver SLA’s on our support for our customers.
- Implement and develop our suite of customer care tools.
- Run process improvement tests and ensure we work as efficiently as possible.
- Identify customer pain points in the end to end customer experience, from discovery of the brand & website through to the post purchase experience.
- Design and implement improvement in our policies for guarantees, returns, refunds and loyalty programme.
- Optimise customer contact across each channel, through correct servicing of customer needs
- Delivery of all KPI’s in line with customer and business needs resulting in quality customer experience
- Communicate customer insights, helping to develop and improve overall experience and NPS
Experience and Knowledge required;
- 5+ years’ hands-on ‘Digital’ Customer Service Experience from within a pure e-tailer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Advanced experience of Zen Desk: including the admin and Analytics functions.
- Experience using the Shopify platform would be a positive
- Advanced experience using web analytics e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience with multi country/multi language sites
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and move between being hands-on to setting a longer-term, scalable strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail
Competitive Salary + Benefit Package DOE
9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
Please submit a CV and cover letter to Simon Creasey (email@example.com).