For riders wanting to hold nothing back, the Aero Socks are the ideal piece of finishing kit. Combining the reinforced and refined structure of our normal sock with a calf section made from an Aero Channelled Speed Fabric, you benefit from the same breathability and construction over the lower portion of the foot.
Flatlock seams for enhanced comfort, and a pre-applied bonded gripper securing your sock height, these socks are made to shave tenths and help you improve on your personal bests.
“Aero Socks are an example of something simple that makes you more efficient on the bike. Smoothing airflow and saving you watts, these socks help you extract the best from your time on the bike.”
- Terry padded toe and base.
- Reinforced toe box
- Hex Construction for improved aero
- Aero Channelled Speed fabrics over upper
- Pre-applied bonded gripper for secure sockheight
- Flatlock seam for strength and comfort over the rear
- Upper material - 82% polyester/ 18% elastane
- Lower material - 100% Polyamide
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc